Flesh Eater Flesh Eater

<3 :)

Biotech Biotech

A Masterpiece for me <3 I love this song.

Wastelands Wastelands

Wow! I really like your tunes! the bassline here is tight! I hope we can collab someday when I get better :)

Downphase Downphase

I like these type of tunes, not so perfect in quality but still sounds so dope, and by quality I mean clarity of the elements. Over-all a nice balanced mix :)

Obelion responds:

Thank you for the feedback! I think I went too far with some of the compression. Next time, I'll be more careful!

Baf Baf

I love this song :), easy listening.

spikel responds:

Hey thanks

[DnB] Tribal Heart - Sure [DnB] Tribal Heart - Sure

Nice track man, I like the intro especially the plucked synth in the beginning, crisp sounds and solid bassline, only thing is the build up before the 0:57 seconds mark, I thought it was already the drop but when it came its kinda empty, I personally think it's slightly odd.. but overall awesome track :) Also next time try adding some more percs/effects, it wasn't necessary but it adds flavor to the track.cheers! ;)

BlackACE321 responds:

Good to hear you like it, the actual purpose of the build up is to give it some energy before the drop even begins, it's about showing the main theme of this song. BTW when you said it is slightly odd, you have to understand that this whole song is odd from the others, I am trying to do stuff people didn't do before, that's why :)

Have a nice day :)

SpringTrap -FNAF3- SpringTrap -FNAF3-

Nice bass synthesis! good track, maybe you can add more elements for the lower mids to give improvement to its body, but as you said this is made within 2 hours so yeah its more than worth it! :D

Lethalix responds:

Thanks! :D

Monsters (under your bed) Monsters (under your bed)

The track is unique! Specifically the bass, although I hope it was a bit longer and had more variations, I also believe making it short and simple adds to its overall beauty :).

EdKempeper responds:

Whaow ! thank u so much for your review !
As i already wrote, i didnt spent much time on this song, but i'm glad u appreciate it !